There seems to be some confusion regarding our projectors and the AV system.
To summarise, we have the following:
Hitachi CP-X327 Projector
- VGA input
- Carrying bag with power lead, VGA lead.
Epson EB-965H Projector
- VGA Input (no sound)
- HDMI Input (with sound)
- USB Input (with sound) – for almost any Windows/MAC laptop, drivers on projector
- Audio Output to Screen Speakers
- Remote Control
- Carrying bag with power lead, HDMI lead, USB lead, VGA lead.
Samsung Blu-Ray Player
- HDMI Output
- Will have carrying bag
- 2400×1200 Screen
- Stereo Speakers (amplifier in QM store)
- Adaptors for Phono and 3.5mm jack connections
- Shelf for projector
- Shelf for Blu-Ray player or small laptop
- Long Power Lead with two sockets and audio cables
I hope this clarifies things, any questions, just ask the Quartermasters!