Toilet tents JA all come with poles, guys and a bag of pegs. The frame types are generally easier to erect, and survive high winds better, but are heavier & bulkier than the pole types. The metal toilets JB tend to survive better than the plastic ones, and should be used unless weight is an important consideration, as in backpacking.
- JA0 Toilet Tent, Frame, Various colours and types
- JB0 Toilet,metal, Various styles
- JC0 Toilet,plastic, Various styles
- JD1 Vesuvius, shower boiler, For use in constructing wood fired showers
- JE0 Toilet,”Porta-Potti”, With integral ‘storage’
- JF0 Duck Board, 18″x18″